I Listen, I Learn;
I Learn, I Change;
I Change, I Grow;
After hearing both sides of the Presidential debates, I have decided to make a Radical Change, Not to Cop-Out, But, to Get Involved. The harder they try to beat up on Ms. Palin, trying to disqualify her, the more convinced I am as to what she is dealing with. Whether McCain wins the election or not, I set my alegeance with Truth, Peace, Decency, and THE WORD OF GOD.
I have Changed my Voters Affiliation From the:
democrate party
To
REPUBLICAN!
I have finally shed the last ashes of momma's choices, and have selected my own.
After hearing both sides of the debates, it was very clear where my Allegiances would go. Guess you can say, I Really Do Love This Great Country; Not just for my benefit and what IT can do for me. But, finally what I can do to show my appreciation for AMERICA.
First of all, I am a Born Again Christian who loves God and His Laws. Secondly, I love this Country. I love it For Giving me the Opportunity to Grow; For Allowing me a Chance to see things for myself, and For Encouraging my Positive Involvement in the arena of Political Life. From my early School years; Through College; Then Marriage; Down with Desertsion of my Spouse, Up with Raising Two Children alone, then Add Personal Experiences;
I THANK THE LORD
For bringing me out of the War Zone Of Political Confusion, with a Clear Head and Firm Convictions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na509XTw3CY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZIApwWq1AU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVHH6Qn194
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRO3zx0NGEA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFFMz3K0X0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaJYbF4Xp64
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyrStaIoh-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoypLZzfvFE
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment