skip to main | skip to sidebar

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Monday, September 22, 2008

BLACK MONDAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6GXdgT7YCg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCf8cuDCthY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLIIQSHbv6I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRXODPEhLf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8iHORfiwug
Posted by Rochella Shiane at 2:50 AM
Labels: MIKE SAVAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus

The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus - Rick Wakeman

Culture Fusion

Culture Fusion - David Kirton

World Peace

World Peace

TALK RADIO

About Me

My photo
Rochella Shiane
Laugh until it hurts, is my motto. Don't take yourself so serious. If you look around there is a prop for a good stand up comedian, where you go. TheErefore, relax and let the play begin.....laugh till it hurts. Oh, I just remembered, I'm suppose to be giving you a description of myself. Well, I don't mind hard work, just as long as I'm the boss. Love music, but will always try to find out if we can see eye to eye on the sounds. I like a guy that has good sense of humor, that way I think I can at least trust him. Oh, solitude is also a must with me. Rules, limits, accountability, and respect IS ALL I ASK. 20126 continued: No need to change a thing.
View my complete profile

Subscribe To Cash's View

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
 

Protect Your Rights

A Wealth Of Information

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (15)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • BLACK MONDAY
      • THANK YOU, MICHAEL SAVAGE
      • RUN FARE; WIN CLEAN
      • TRUTH REIGNS