Friday, October 3, 2008

PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!

THE STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF AMERICA

With all the debates, controversies, polls and bias news reporting, it makes it look as if, THE JURY IS STILL OUT! With all of the rambling, wasted energy, and effort each party is exerting to get his Plan across, One can sense a cloud full of Teardrops for our Great Country. Now, throw in Modern technology and suddenly you see yourself in the middle of a Media Circus. In my opinion, all of this Garbage lends itself to an attempt to Trash the Election Process as we once knew it. I long for the days when Election time was Normal; not full of the *&@% of so called Movies stars, Rock bands, and Cheerleaders . Excuse me while I get Sick. OK, while it is good to respect modern technology, is it really necessary to Doll-up an Opponent so that he looks like a STAND-UP COMEDIAN? Tell the truth, you know that when a man has his act together he does not need False Props. And, PLEASE, I really Don't want to see this Garbage in the White House. Frankly Speaking, I AM NOT IMPRESSED.
Come-on, let's get on with the business (decide who you want for President,) and stop trying to dress up an Old Hag. Let the Election Process be what it is. Present your Arguments, Ideas, your Plans and let's get on with the show. When a Party tries to be SLICK.......IT MAKES ME SICK. I get more joy from listen to my favorite Artist;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnmXQ7PJXQA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhK8l2SF-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsrCVevmEzc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IIKCJlf__I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kW8DQ20q1U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfACOmlRZmU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxllLkYwrAI

No comments: